Monday, June 2, 2008

Vogue....Strike a Pose


Since Paris is a huge fashion capitol I figured I would see some amazing things here, and that I did. After walking down the Champs-Elysees admiring all of the high class designer stores, I walked down the steps and to the Seine River. To my surprise I was walking right into a fashion photo shoot! There was a girl with a beautiful dress on posing in a very awkward position against the wall. There was a photographer with a huge camera, an art director, a make up artist, and a couple other people all hanging around. I was caught in my tracks not knowing if I could walk past, and starring. I had never seen a real photo shoot like this right in front of my eyes. This just shows how regular things like this are in Paris. I did not think it was the most appealing part of the city, but who knows what the shoot was for and what it was meant to look like. I can't wait to see if this is a huge ad in an international magazine or something. I can say I saw that in progress! All I can say is, Paris totally lived up to its fashion standards.

No comments: