Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Re-Cap of My Seven Weeks Here in Roma

It has come to the end of my trip through Europe and my blogs will soon end. For anyone that has read them I hope you enjoyed hearing about my experiences and the new things I have learned and hopefully you have learned some new things too. If this is your first time reading my blog, I am going to show a retrospective view of my major themes and places. One of my themes started out as pasta and I introduced you to some new Italian pasta dishes as well as different types of pasta. Towards the middle of my trip I expanded my pasta theme to different international delicacies of different countries I visited. I brought you to Spain with paella, and France with escargot, and London with fish and chips.
Another one of my themes was fashion. Here I started out pointing out some of the differences I have seen while walking around Rome. I also introduced you to some stores here in Rome that were very popular and well known. As I started traveling I expanded my fashion to some of the different cities I visited. I showed you the high class couture in Paris, and the creative self expression in London.
Lastly the place I focused on was the Trevi Fountain. I let you in on some of it’s history, as well as the traditions that go along with it. After my travels I helped you experience the different fountains in different cities like the Magic Fountain in Spain and the fountain in Luxembourg Gardens in Paris.Hopefully you have been interested and entertained by my blogs, and the themes and places I have explained have given you an look into the Italian and European culture.

1 comment:

stenote said...

Interesting blog, it reminds me of Spanish Steps in Rome. The giant stone Spanish Steps starts from Piazza di Spagna (the Spanish Square) up to the Trinità dei Monti church
I tried to write a blog about it, hope you also like it in https://stenote.blogspot.com/2021/11/rome-at-spanish-steps.html.