Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bella Sposa!




When I decided to let you all in to the upcoming fashion trends of Italy, I realized there was something else that is just as important as everyday attire. This special part of fashion may be the most important piece of attire a woman will ever wear in her entire lifetime; a wedding dress! In the small part of Rome that I live in which is Trastevere there is a small bridal boutique just around the corner. There is a beautiful dress in the window that catches my eye every time i pass by it. One morning as a group we were waiting at the Capitoline to go on a tour of the museum and witnessed the guests of a wedding starting to show up. The capitol is Rome's office for civil weddings, as well as many other things. We then saw the Bride arrive wearing a beautiful gown, looking like the happiest girl alive. We looked over and saw her standing underneath a beautiful marble arch, and I thought to myself how amazing it would be to have a wedding in such a beautiful, romantic place. Getting a wedding dress in Italy could be one of the best ideas of your life. Just the fact that Italy is known for fashion, I know you would be able to get a one of a kind dress for a one of a kind day in your life.

No comments: